Home Loan: Home Loan is a very good scheme, under this, you can build your house by taking the money you want from any recognized bank by the government to build your house. Home loan is given in all the banks of India and want to take a big piece. Read this post completely and I will give you all the information in it.
You can take home loan to build your house, repair and buy a plot, this gives you interest at a very low rate, which you have to pay in a month. To apply for home loan, you must have a job of some sort. You get money in a month, this job can be government or private.
There are many banks in India from where you can take home loan. Before taking home loan, you do not have to contact any broker, you have to directly contact the manager in the bank and in this you do not need to give money to anyone.
What is Home Loan?
You can take a home loan to buy, build, repair and expand a residential property, in which the property is mortgaged with the bank’s loan institution until the loan is repaid, home loan interest rates from six point 6.50 per annum Banks usually allow up to 75% to 80% of the value of the property being pledged in the form of HUC, which can be easily repaid over a repayment period of up to 30 years.
On taking a home loan, you also get many benefits like tax benefits, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana home loan subsidy up to ₹ 267000, balance transfer facility and top-up loan facility.
Top 10 banks that charge low interest on home loan
Home loans are usually high amount and the repayment period is also very long and even a small difference in interest rates can make a huge difference in the total cost of the loan. That’s why you should choose a good offer in which the interest rate is the lowest and I am telling you the name of 10 companies giving home loan at the lowest interest rate in India from where you can take home loan at very low interest rate.
The home loan interest rates given in the table are subject to change by the bank at any time without notice. It is a very risky job for home loan borrowers.
Benefits of Home Loan Tax pay
The Government of India gives tax benefits on the home loan borrower under the Income Tax Act 1961, with the benefit of this tax, the home loan borrower can save a lot every year, given below are tax benefits and home loan EMI payments. Read this information.
Eligibility of Home Loan
Home loan eligibility is different for all banks but what is the common eligibility which you can read below.
Nationality: Must be a resident of India, Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
Age: 18 to 70
Credit card score: 750 or more
Bussiness: Must be at least 3 years.
Salary Range: Must be at least 25000 or more. (Varies with the lending banks)
Loan Amount : Up to 90% of the value of the property.
Apart from all this, it depends on the eligibility, what type of property you are buying, where and where.
Documents Required for Home Loan
Along with the home loan application form, you also need to provide some important Documents. These documents are generally the same for all banks and loan institutions. However, certain documents may increase or decrease depending on the specific loan schemes, the purpose of the loan and the credit profile of the applicant. Documents required for home loan are given below:
- Home Loan Application Form
- passport size photo
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID and Driving License (Photocopy of any one)
- Proof of Age: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, 10th Class Marksheet, Bank Passbook and Driving License (copy of any one)
- Proof of Residence: Bank Passbook, Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, Utility Bill (Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Gas Bill) and LIC Policy Slip (copy of any one)
- Income Proof (for employment) – Copy of Form 16, Fresh Payment, IT Returns (ITR) for the last 3 years and Investment Proof (if any)
- Proof of Income (For Self Employed): Income Tax Return of last 3 years, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss information of Company/ Firm, Business License and Proof of Business Address
- Property related documents: NOC from the society/builder, detailed estimate of construction cost, registered sale agreement, allotment letter and building plan approval copy
Note:- The bank and the lending institution can ask you for documents other than all these documents, which will be their rules and regulations, according to the rules in the bank or in the institution, you can be considered by the doctor.
How To Apply SBI Home Loan
- To apply for home loan, first click on this link.
- https://www.psbloansin59minutes.com/home has to be visited here.
- After visiting this website, you have to add your mobile number, email id and OTP for the account.
- Then you have to create a new password here.
- Now the option comes, what type of loan do you want to take, if you want to take a home loan, then click on Home Loan.
- From the campaign you have to download your Income Certificate from Income Tax Department and upload it here.
- Then you have to download and upload the 6 month bank statement here.
- After uploading the second, you will be asked if your account is a salary account, then yes or no.
- Then you will be asked for your question details here, which you have to carefully enter your personal details.
- You will have to give all the information about the type of work you do in Employment Details and how much salary you get and then click on Proceed.
- Where do you live in the location details, you have to give all the information about your house number and in this you can give all your information and click on famous.
- You give this correct information, what type of loan is running on your account, Sari Loans will appear in front of you and then after that you have to accept the Raman Quotation and then click on proceed.
- Now the option to apply for home loan will come in front of you.
- By clicking on live, you will have to give all the information asked from you.
- After that, the list of the bank which gives home loan will appear in front of you, in which your amount is also written that how much loan you will take home loan.
- And in whichever bank you want to take the loan, click on the funded in front of that bank.
- Then you have to set your branch here and click on the neighbor.
- You will get the option of concentration and then you will also get a mail. Congratulations
- In the mail that you will get, which documents you have to take to the branch, all the information is given to you in it.
- You have to submit all your dorms in the branch you have used and then the money will be transferred to your bank account.
Just so you know in this article that you have done a home loan, what documents have to be given, what is the eligibility, what is the eligibility and how much loan can be obtained and how to apply, I tried to explain all these things to you in my easy language. I hope you have liked it a lot, so why would you like to share another.
Note:- To take a home loan, first you have to apply online, after that you get all the details of the bank, which bank can give you how much money on the home loan, then you will get that home loan company which will be the bank in your home. You have to select the nearest branch and then submit your documents, as soon as you submit it in that province, whatever amount will come in your account, in this way you can get your home loan passed.
Q1. How to apply for Home Loan?
Ans- https://www.psbloansin59minutes.com/home You have to go to these website and from here you have to apply online then you get the details of the bank which gives home loan and then you lay down your branch in it. Submit all your documents in that branch, then money is sent to your account.
Q2. What is the eligibility for Home Loan?
Ans- Here is the ability please:
- Nationality: Must be a resident of India, Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Age: 18 to 70
- Credit card score: 750 or more
- Bussiness : Must be at least 3 years.
- Salary Range: Must be at least 25000 or more. (Varies with the lending banks)
- Loan Amount : Up to 90% of the value of the property.